Easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
A simply delicious and nutritious smoothie with health benefits including reducedcholesterol, blood pressure, inflammation, and oxidative stress.
- 7 strawberries leaves cut or removed
- 1 large sweet apple cored
- 3 small clementines or mandarins
- 1 large ripe banana previously sliced and frozen
- ½ cup unsweetened rice milk
- ½ inch fresh ginger
Optional: (if using fresh fruit instead of frozen)
Wash and prepare the ingredients.
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
Add more liquid if too thick and ice to thicken).
Calories: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 27mgPotassium: 577mgFiber: 6gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 92IUVitamin C: 88mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 1mg