Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
The easiest thing for any given dinner or lunch. Grab some spices, your favorite healthy oil and you’ve got it!
- 1 medium cauliflower head
Preheat the oven to 400ºF or 200ºC.
Prepare the spices in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, but the cauliflower, until well combined.
Trim the base of the cauliflower to remove any green leaves and the stem.
Make small cuts in the cauliflower head and then rub the marinade all over the cauliflower, allowing some of it to come inside of it.
Place onto an aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
Remove from the oven and open the aluminum foil and place back in the oven uncovered to allow the top side to become golden brown.
like to add the remaining juices in the aluminum foil on top of it once I have cut it in quarters.
- You can keep the leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Use any herbs or spices you want or have on hand, have fun!
- I use a brush to rub the marinade all over the cauliflower because the turmeric stains a lot, but unnecessary. You can also use your hands or even a plastic bag.
- Baking time may vary depending on your oven, the size of your cauliflower, or how soft you want it.
- You can keep it in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months.
Calories: 118kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 5gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 632mgPotassium: 556mgFiber: 5gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 155IUVitamin C: 84mgCalcium: 69mgIron: 2mg