A simple and nutritious smoothie with detoxifying and immune booster benefits from grapefruit and ginger, vitamins, proteins, and minerals from kale, and sweetness from pear and banana.
- 1 medium grapefruit peeled/ seeds removed
- 1 large sweet pear cored
- 2 cups kale (washed and cleaned)
- 1 large ripe banana previously sliced and frozen
- 4 ice cubes
- ½ cup unsweetened rice milk
- 1 tsp fresh ginger optional / peeled and chopped
- 10 mint leaves
Wash and prepare the ingredients.
In a blender, add all ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth.
Add more liquid (ice water) if too thick or ice to thicken.
Calories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 5gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 53mgPotassium: 849mgFiber: 7gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 8438IUVitamin C: 131mgCalcium: 159mgIron: 2mg