Frozen Mixed Berry Smoothie
This easy berry smoothie is quick to make and requires only 5 ingredients, 2 minutes and a blender.
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup mixed berries frozen or fresh
- 1 banana large, ripe previously sliced and frozen
- 1 pear medium and cored
- ½ cup almond milk organic unsweetened
- ½ cup water
- If using fresh products add 10 ice cubes
- If you like sweet smoothies add 4 pitted dates or tablespoons agave or maple syrup
In a blender, add all the ingredients
Blend until creamy and smooth. Add more liquid (ice water) if too thick or ice to thicken.
If using fresh blueberries and mixed berries, add an extra cup of ice.
My 1500 watts Hight Speed Blender has a Smoothie setting that mixes for 40 seconds.
Calories: 194kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 2gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 87mgPotassium: 413mgFiber: 8gSugar: 30gVitamin A: 136IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 98mgIron: 1mg