This Vegan Cauliflower Wings Recipe makes everyone happy; it flies in minutes. Make sure you make enough and serve with additional snacks like carrot and celery sticks.
Chicken wings are trendy in Panama, my hometown, given the close relationship we have with the US, a Super Bowl favorite.
Although this is snack does not taste like Chicken Wings, it delivers both excellent flavor and texture—it is also a great vegan and healthy option snack option.
Both carnivores and vegan fellows love this Vegan Cauliflower Wings Recipe. They munch on them equally, and they have a low carb count.
Ingredients for the Perfect Wings
The Benefits of Cauliflower
- Packed With Vitamins, Minerals, and Bioactive Compounds
- Contains Potent Antioxidants That Offer Health-Protective Effects
- May Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer
- High in Fiber
- May Aid in Weight Loss
- Low-Carb Alternative to Grains and Legumes
- Easy to Add to Your Diet as it can be eaten raw, steamed, roasted, or sauteed.
- It is High in Choline which plays a major role in maintaining the integrity of cell membranes, synthesizing brain development, and promotes a healthy nervous system.
This cruciferous vegetable is highly nutritious and, as Science Says, is amongst the 3 of the Healthiest Foods You Can Eat. It has a lot of beneficial, healthy properties and very few calories.
More vegan Snacks?
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #ourplantbasedworld on Instagram. Cheers!
Vegan Cauliflowers Wings Recipe
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 ½ cups BBQ sauce or Buffalo sauce, pick one that is not too sweet
- ¼ cup chickpea flour or any other flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons almond milk or any unsweetened vegetable milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil extra-virgin
- oil spray
- ½ cup breadcrumbs optional
Optional to serve:
- tartar sauce Blue cheese sauce, or Ranch sauce
- Pre-heat the oven at 430ºF (225ºC).
- Separate the cauliflower in florets (save the stems for a stew, they are as nutritious as the florets).
- In a bowl, make a mix with the flour, garlic powder, and breadcrumbs.
- Spray the cauliflower florets with the oil spray and then moist them with the milk.
- Put the florets with the dry mix in a plastic bag and shake it, ensuring the florets are well coated.
- Oil a flat baking tray or place parchment paper on it.
- Place the cauliflower florets on the tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil with the BBQ sauce.
- Take out the florets and dip them in the BBQ sauce.
- Put them back in the tray.
- Bake them for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot!
Want to learn more about the health benefits of Cauliflower? Click here.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Please note that some of the links here are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy.