Christmas Rosemary Bread BunsCourse: SidesCuisine: HolidaysDifficulty: Easy
- Warm the milk and add the yeast and the agave syrup. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and margarine.
- Add the yeast milk and salt. Mix well.
- Knead until a smooth elastic dough forms, for about 20 minutes.
- Brush the dough with margarine, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap, and set it somewhere warm to rise for two hours until it’s doubled in size. I like to let it rise overnight for them to get fluffier.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet for your rolls.
- Prepare a cake pan.
- Knead the dough for another two minutes and then start forming your 1-inch diameter buns. Take off pieces of the dough and create balls by pulling the edges down so that the top becomes smooth.
- Lay out the buns on your baking pan, brushing them with extra margarine, leaving some room between them to allow them to rise.
- Cover again with the same plastic wrap and allow the rolls to rise again for around 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 Fahrenheits.
- When it’s finished its second rising, brush with bread margarine, put some rosemary sprigs on it and bake for 25 minutes, until the rolls are golden on top.
- Enjoy! We like eating them hot. Feel free to put them in the oven for a few minutes to reheat them before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Our suggested Vegan Christmas Menu Post
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links here are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy.