Whether you're looking for a quick and easy breakfast or a refreshing snack, this peanut butter strawberry smoothie is the perfect solution! Made with just a few simple ingredients, it's healthy, delicious, and perfect for any time of day.
Strawberries are great for smoothies. They are super convenient as you can keep a bag of frozen strawberries for all kinds of treats like berry nicecreams, or you can blend fresh strawberries with frozen bananas and pair them even with the most unimaginable combinations, like using creamy peanut butter for something truly unique!
To make this peanut butter strawberry smoothie, you need just a few kitchen staples.
- Fresh strawberries: Packed with vitamin C and antioxidants, they add a burst of fruity freshness.
- Frozen ripe banana: Provides a creamy texture and natural sweetness, plus a boost of potassium.
- Unsweetened almond milk: Serves as a low-calorie, plant-based liquid that enriches the smoothie with a nutty flavor.
- Lemon juice: Adds a zesty tang and can help preserve the vibrant color of the strawberries.
- Natural peanut butter: Infuses the smoothie with heart-healthy fats and plant protein, contributing to its satisfying richness.
- Dairy-free yogurt: Offers a probiotic kick and creamy consistency, enhancing the smoothie's texture and nutritional value.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Make this strawberry banana peanut butter smoothie in less than 5 minutes, blending all the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
Step 1: Measure your ingredients.
Step 2: Blend until very creamy.
- Peanut butter - instead, you can use almond butter, pecan butter, or your nut butter of choice.
- Plant milk - use homemade oat milk or coconut milk instead of unsweetened almond milk. See how to make your own oat milk, almond, or soy milk.
- Yogurt - use your vegan yogurt of choice. Cashew yogurt, coconut yogurt, and soy milk yogurt go very well
- Antioxidants - add chia seeds, flax meal, amaranth, or pumpkin seeds.
- Weight gain - add clean protein powder, seeds, oatmeal, and extra nut butter to add healthy fats and calories. Vanilla protein powder pairs perfectly with this banana peanut butter smoothie as well.
- Sweeter - for extra sweetness, use maple syrup, monk fruit, or a natural sweetener of choice.
- More energy - add maca powder.
Make this banana peanut butter strawberry smoothie using a high-powered blender such as a nutribullet (affiliate) for best results. A good blender is essential to making a perfect smoothie every time.
These strawberry peanut butter banana smoothie leftovers will keep in a covered mason jar in the refrigerator for up to one day, though best when fresh.
🥤 More smoothie recipes
If you like strawberry smoothies, here you will find plenty of inspiration, from an apple and strawberry smoothie with citrus, pineapple coconut smoothie, and blackberry and strawberry shake, to a bananaless pineapple strawberry smoothie and strawberry kiwi smoothie.
We also love how well strawberry and chocolate pair make delicious anxiety and stress-relief smoothies.
Also, our latest creation is this delicious strawberry banana mango smoothie, made with almond milk. You will love it!
⭐ If you try this recipe, let us know! 💬 Leave a comment, rate it, and don't forget to tag us @ourplantbasedworld on Instagram. Cheers!
Peanut Butter Strawberry Smoothie
- Prepare and measure the dairy-free yogurt, plant milk, peanut butter, lemon juice, and fruit, add them into a blender, and blend on high until smooth.
- Adjust. For a thicker smoothie, frozen banana. For a thinner smoothie, add more plant milk or water (it will affect sweetness). Taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Serve immediately. Smoothie leftovers will keep in a covered mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 day, though best when fresh.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice. See our full Nutritional Disclosure here.
Please note that some of the links here are affiliate links, and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I recommend all of the products listed because they are companies I have found helpful and trustworthy.