Having this mango smoothie for breakfast will help you begin your day by taking good care of your body from the inside out! This smoothie is beneficial for your skin and eyesight and aids in good digestion.
We make Juices and Smoothies as part of our daily routine. Having freshly extracted juices and blended fruit first thing in the morning is probably the best thing you can do for your body, mind, and overall health.
This easy mango fruit smoothie is rich, full of vitamins and minerals. This nutrition-packed smoothie is a great way to start your day! Mango is low in calories but full of nutrients and antioxidants.
This is my go-to Smoothie when there is a long day ahead, and I need to make sure I am not only well-nourished but undoubtedly satisfied for hours.
We will use very simple ingredients.
- Fresh or Frozen Mango
Optionally add fresh mint for an extra fresh flavor.
You can make a thick and straightforward mango smoothie both with fresh or with frozen mangoes. Use a good quality blender so you can blend ice and frozen goods seamlessly.
As a rule of thumb, you can make a fruit smoothie with frozen fruit without worrying about the nutrients loss because they are well-preserved.
In addition, frozen fruit is usually picked at the best moment of the ripening process of fruit. This is not the case with overcooked foods.
If you go for fresh mangoes and bananas, peel them and cut them into chunks. Remember, you can also do this the night before or even days before and have them ready-made to save some minutes of your morning routine.
5 Mango benefits you didn’t know
- May Improve Digestive Health
- It may support Heart Health
- Mangoes may also support Eye Health
- May Improve Hair and Skin Health
- May Boost Immunity
Bananas, just like mangoes, have significant benefits for your health, including improving digestive and heart health. This morning fruit smoothie is all you need to boost energy and nurture your stomach and heart.
Note: if you are a person living with diabetes, it is recommended to avoid a high intake of well-ripened bananas.
Integrating fruit smoothies into your daily routine
Two times a week, we have smoothies, either a:
Give it a try! You will fill nourished and satisfied!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #ourplantbasedworld on Instagram. Cheers!
Recipe: Best Mango Smoothie
- 1 large ripe banana previously sliced and frozen
- 1 cup cubed mango fresh or frozen
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 pitted date or ¼ tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon or ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Wash and prepare the ingredients.1 large ripe banana, 1 cup cubed mango
- In a blender, add bananas, mango, water, sweetener of choice, and cinnamon. and blend until creamy and smooth.½ cup cold water, 1 pitted date, Pinch of cinnamon or ginger, 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Add more liquid (ice water) if too thick or ice to thicken.
We sometimes take for granted that we have years (or decades) of cooking experience that the average visitor may not. Add to, or remove from, the list below with health and safety tips.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. See our full Nutritional Disclosure here.
Please note that some of the links here are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy.