This Beetroot Juice after workout. It has anti-inflammatory, stamina and muscle power improving benefits.
Beets are healthy no matter how you prepare them. However, juicing beets is a superior way to enjoy them because cooking beets reduces their nutritional value.
What are the nutrients in Beetroot Juice?
Folate: Being a good source of folate, if you’re of childbearing age, adding folate to your diet can help you get the daily recommended amount of 600 micrograms. Folate also helps to prevent neural tube defects.
Potassium: Is a mineral and electrolyte and it helps muscles and nerves function as they should. Drinking beet juice, always in moderation, can help keep the potassium levels in your body optimal.
Other minerals (minerals are essential for our body to work properly): iron, magnesium, manganese, sodium, zinc, copper, selenium.
There are lots of benefits related to drinking this Training Beetroot Juice:
- Improves exercise stamina
- Improves muscle power in people with heart failure
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight
- May slow the progression of dementia
- It may prevent cancer
- Aids reduce cholesterol
- Supports your liver
- Great source of potassium
- Excelent source of other minerals
- Good source of folate
There are also several benefits of drinking the juice of celery stalks. Amongst the most important ones, it has anti-inflammatory properties. The ingredients in this juice help improve skin health, improve the digestive tract’s function, and help relax nerves, which are sometimes damaged due to unhealthy lifestyle and food choices.
Beetroots are great for strengthening bones and have they have anti-insomnia properties.
To add an immune booster property to this juice, we added ginger. I add the green apple for its antioxidant properties and sweetness, enhancing the flavor and making it delicious.
Your urine and stools may turn red or pinkish after eating beets. It is harmless. It may be startling if you don’t expect it.
If you’re prone to calcium oxalate kidney stones, don’t drink beet juice. Beets are high in oxalates, which are naturally occurring substances that form crystals in your urine. They may lead to stones.
More Morning Juices ideas?
Beetroot Juice: The Ultimate Post and Pre-Workout Drink
- 1 beetroot
- 3 celery stalks, leaves, and all
- 1 green apple
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Depending on the Juicer you have, you may be able to throw everything in the Juicer without cutting it; if not, take out the core of the apple.
- Start introducing all the ingredients, combining the leaves and solids, to prevent the juicer from getting stuck.
- If you want to thin the juice a little, you can add about half a cup of water in the juicer aperture, so it drags some of the rest of the fruits and veggies.
Explore more about the benefits of drinking beetroot juice, here.