This Carrot, Apple, and Celery Juice is your morning bet on your sight, skin, and immune system. Who doesn't want to make sure their eyes keep doing their job, their skin keeps glowing, and their body keeps viruses and harmful bacteria away?
We drink juices every morning. We experienced a dramatic difference in our health and daily routine since we adopted the juicing routine.
Carrots and celery might seem like an unlikely combo, but when you blend them they taste just right. A lot of people have a hard time drinking vegetables in juice form, so this is a good option for those who do not like the pulp in their vegetable drinks. The juice does yield quite a bit, but drinking it is a great way to pack your body with nutrients.
Drinking celery and Carrot juice has been known for years as an energy booster but drinking it is just as beneficial and is extremely nutritious. You can drink this any time of the day whether you're drinking it alone or drinking it as a mix with other juices. The carrot and celery combo are a little sweet due to the carrots, but drinking it is a good way to get in your daily servings of vegetables.
Many people have been drinking or eating vegetables in juice form for years, and drinking celery and carrot juice is one of the most popular out there. If you drink this on its own you only need to add a little ice to thin it out, but drinking this as a mix with fruits is also good. We add apples and ginger for extra sweetness and zing! Apple juice is naturally sweet and full of antioxidants!
Your body really rewards you with optimal health and well-being.
This Carrot Apple and Celery Juice is a refreshing, simple, and healthy recipe made with only 4 real food ingredients. My favorite plant-based juice made with fresh produce is ready in less than 5 minutes, and even our nieces love it!
- Organic celery
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Carrot Apple and Celery Juice
Step 1: wash and rinse your produce
Depending on the Juicer you have, you may be able to throw everything in the Juicer without cutting it; or just roughly cutting your produce in big chunks. If not, take out the core of the apple and the tops of the carrots. You don't need to peel carrots.
Step 2: Juice Your ingredients
Most juicers work the same way, where you insert the fruit or veggie into a chute, and the freshly squeezed juice comes out. However, this may vary depending on your juicer.
Start introducing all the ingredients, combining the leaves and solids, to prevent the juicer from getting stuck.
If you want to thin the juice a little, you can add about half a cup of water in the juicer aperture, so it drags some of the rest of the fruit and veggies.
You may want to add some lemon drops on top to add some acidity. Add ice if you like to have it cold.
Step 3: Store (if not drinking immediately)
You can reserve the carrot juice for of to 24 hours in a mason jar.
Apple, Celery, Carrot Juice Benefits
These are 10 Benefits of Carrot juice and drinking this morning elixir
- Improve skin health: carrots have beta-carotene and Vitamin C. Both may protect your skin from damage. In addition, our body needs Vitamin C to produce collagen.
- Improve sight: beta-carotene also helps to protect your eyes and lowers your chances of eye problems.
- Heart health: the potassium in carrots can help keep your heart health in check.
- Anticancer effects: Antioxidants in carrots fight harmful free radicals in your body, and that can make you less likely to have cancer.
- Promote liver health: antioxidants in carrots reduce liver toxicity.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: carrots and other orange vegetables are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene, both believed to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improve the digestive tract's function: carrots have a lot of fiber, which helps keep the digestive system healthy and balancing our blood sugar levels. This is because fiber helps our body to release energy coming from sugar slower.
- Immune booster property: carrot celery juice may give your immune system a boost protecting immune cells from free radical damage.
- Fight insomnia: carrots also pack several other sleep-promoting nutrients like Vitamin A, biotin, potassium, and Vitamin B6.
- Carrots have powerful antioxidants: all those antioxidants are also good for your heart and help fight free radicals.
If you are like me and love to know the nutritional aspects of juices with carrots or beets, you should check out this amazing Carrot Beet Pineapple Detox Juice, which we designed carefully for an Ayurvedic Detox Class of Yoga Practitioners.
Don't forget to check our celery juice recipe, if you are fighting inflammation.
Absorption of Carotenoids present in your Carrots
Our body's absorption of the carotenoids present in vegetables like carrots and spinach are positively affected by soluble fats. This means that adding some healthy fats to your breakfast will enhance the absorption of your juice nutrients. Think almonds.
Make sure to eat carrots and spinach with some healthy oil such as avocados, coconut oil when cooked, or extra virgin oil in your salads to enhance the absorption of the carotenoids.
We like eating about five organic almonds with our morning carrot juice; this provides some extra fiber and good oils and energy sources first thing in the morning!
If you are looking to include more carrots in your diet, you should try this super easy and delicious Carrot Savory Tart (Galette)
Blood Pressure and Carrot Celery Juice
Carrot celery juice is one of the most popular juice recipes for people with high blood pressure.
When drinking carrot juice, you can lower blood pressure. This is due to the high content of potassium. High levels of potassium are associated with low blood pressure.
Celery is a well-known natural diuretic. It removes excess fluid from the body and has a mild blood pressure-lowering effect.
The Juice is also great for people on a weight loss regime, as it has celery which helps to fight the body's inflammation, it has no added sugar, and low calories.
Check our Weight Loss juice recipe, featuring pineapples and fresh cucumber, also low in calories.
Juicing for health is a great way to get your fair share of vitamins in your body efficiently and fast, first thing in the morning. However, It would be challenging to get all the nutrients of these ingredients in the morning chewing celery, apple, carrots, and ginger.
Want to know more about the benefits of Juicing? Check our post:
Get an excellent Cold-Pressed juicer; it will be one of the best investments you have made in the year! Trust me! Make sure you check the juicer's instructions before starting, as many juicers have different working mechanisms.
Want more Carrots Deliciousness?
Looking for more Morning Delicious Recipes?
- Beetroot And Celery Juice: The Ultimate Post And Pre-Workout Drink
- Ultimate Anti-inflammatory Green Celery Juice
- Kiwi Juice (learn how Kiwi can help you have more pleasant nights)
- Simple Green Juice (great to include Kale in your diet)
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #ourplantbasedworld on Instagram. Cheers!
This is how to make this delicious and nutrient-dense Carrot, Apple and Celery Juice recipe !
Recipe: Carrot, Apple, Celery Juice
- 2 carrot in medium pieces
- 2 celery stalks, leaves, and all
- 1 apple in medium pieces
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh, about 1 inch
- lemon add lemon drops if you like to make it more acid
- Depending on the Juicer you have,you may be able to throw everything in the Juicer without cutting it; or just roughly cutting your produce in big chunks. If not,take out the core of the apple and the tops of the carrots.
- Start introducing all theingredients, combining the leaves and solids, to prevent the juicer fromgetting stuck.
- If you want to thin the juice a little, you can add about half a cup of water in the juicer aperture so it drag some of the rest of the fruits and veggies.
- You can reserve the juice for of to 24 hours in a mason jar.
You can also add both the carrots and celery stalks and leaves. It is not necessary to peel the ginger; the Juicer will do it all. I use this Juicer. Works very well but I am planning to upgrade to a Cold-Pressed one (the benefits are outlined in the article).
We sometimes take for granted that we have years (or decades) of cooking experience that the average visitor may not. Add to, or remove from, the list below with health and safety tips.
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that previously touched raw meat
- Wash hands after touching raw meat
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. See our full Nutritional Disclosure here.
Please note that some of the links here are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy.