This Carrot, Apple, and Celery Juice is your morning bet on your sight, skin, and immune system. Who doesn't want to make sure their eyes keep doing their job, their skin keeps glowing, and their body keeps viruses and harmful bacteria away?
We drink juices every morning. We experienced a dramatic difference in our health and daily routine since we adopted the juicing routine.
Your body really rewards you with optimal health and well-being.
This Carrot Apple and Celery Juice is a refreshing, simple, and healthy recipe made with only 4 real food ingredients. My favorite plant-based juice made with fresh produce is ready in less than 5 minutes, and even our nieces and love it!
How to Make Carrot Apple and Celery Juice
Step 1: wash and rinse your produce
Depending on the Juicer you have, you may be able to throw everything in the Juicer without cutting it; or just roughly cutting your produce in big chunks. If not, take out the core of the apple and the tops of the carrots.
Step 2: Juice Your ingredients
Most juicers work the same way, where you insert the fruit or veggie into a chute, and the freshly squeezed juice comes out. However, this may vary depending on your juicer.
Start introducing all the ingredients, combining the leaves and solids, to prevent the juicer from getting stuck.
If you want to thin the juice a little, you can add about half a cup of water in the juicer aperture, so it drags some of the rest of the fruits and veggies.
Step 3: Store (if not drinking immediately)
You can reserve the juice for of to 24 hours in a mason jar.
Apple, Celery, Carrot Juice Benefits
These are 10 Benefits of Carrot and drinking this morning elixir
- Improve skin health: carrots have beta-carotene and Vitamin C. Both may protect your skin from damage. In addition, our body needs Vitamin C to produce collagen.
- Improve sight: beta-carotene also helps to protect your eyes and lowers your chances of eye problems.
- Heart health: the potassium in carrots can help keep your blood pressure in check
- Anticancer effects: Antioxidants in carrots fight harmful free radicals in your body, and that can make you less likely to have cancer.
- Promote liver health: antioxidants in carrots reduce liver toxicity.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: carrots and other orange vegetables are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene, both believed to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improve the digestive tract's function: carrots have a lot of fiber, which helps keep the digestive system healthy and balancing our blood sugar levels.
- Immune booster property: carrot juice may give your immune system a boost protecting immune cells from free radical damage.
- Fight insomnia: carrots also pack several other sleep-promoting nutrients like Vitamin A, biotin, potassium, and Vitamin B6.
- Carrots have powerful antioxidants: all those antioxidants are also good for your heart and help fight free radicals.
Absorption of Carotenoids present in your Carrots
Our body's absorption of the carotenoids present in vegetables like carrots and spinach are positively affected by soluble fats. This means that adding some healthy fats to your breakfast will enhance the absorption of your juice nutrients. Think almonds.
Make sure to eat carrots and spinach with some healthy oil such as avocados, coconut oil when cooked, or extra virgin oil in your salads to enhance the absorption of the carotenoids.
We like eating about five organic almonds with our morning carrot juice; this provides some extra fiber and good oils and energy sources first thing in the morning!
If you are looking to include more carrots in your diet, you should try this super easy and delicious Carrot Savory Tart (Galette)
Juicing for health is a great way to get your fair share of vitamins in your body efficiently and fast, first thing in the morning. However, It would be challenging to get all the nutrients of these ingredients in the morning chewing celery, apple, carrots, and ginger.
Want to know more about the benefits of Juicing? Check our post:
Looking for more Morning Rocking Juices?
- Beetroot And Celery Juice: The Ultimate Post And Pre-Workout Drink
- Ultimate Anti-inflammatory Green Celery Juice
- Kiwi Juice (learn how Kiwi can help you have more pleasant nights)
- Simple Green Juice (great to include Kale in your diet)
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #ourplantbasedworld on Instagram. Cheers!
This is how to make a delicious and nutrient-dense Carrot, Apple and Celery Juice!
10 Benefits of Carrot, Apple, and Celery Juice
- 2 carrot in medium pieces
- 2 celery stalks, leaves, and all
- 1 apple in medium pieces
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh, about 1 inch
- Depending on the Juicer you have,you may be able to throw everything in the Juicer without cutting it; or just roughly cutting your produce in big chunks. If not,take out the core of the apple and the tops of the carrots.
- Start introducing all theingredients, combining the leaves and solids, to prevent the juicer fromgetting stuck.
- If you want to thin the juice a little, you can add about half a cup of water in the juicer aperture so it drag some of the rest of the fruits and veggies.
- You can reserve the juice for of to 24 hours in a mason jar.
You can also add both the carrots and celery stalks and leaves. It is not necessary to peel the ginger; the Juicer will do it all. I use this Juicer. Works very well but I am planning to upgrade to a Cold-Pressed one (the benefits are outlined in the article).
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Please note that some of the links here are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy.