This Apple, Celery, and Carrot Juice is your morning bet on your sight, skin, and immune system. Who doesn’t want to make sure their eyes keep doing their job, their skin keeps glowing, and their body keeps viruses and harmful bacteria away?
We drink juices every morning. We experienced a dramatic difference in our health and daily routine since we adopted the juicing routine.
Your body really rewards you with optimal health and well-being.
Apple, Celery, Carrot Juice Benefits
These are 10 Benefits of drinking this morning elixir
- Improve skin health
- Improve sight
- Heart health
- Anticancer effects
- Promote liver health
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improve the digestive tract’s function
- Immune booster property
- Fight insomnia
Juicing for health is a great way to get your fair share of vitamins in your body efficiently and fast, first thing in the morning. It would be challenging to get all the nutrients of these ingredients in the morning chewing celery, apple, carrots, and ginger.
If you want to learn more about the Benefits of Juicing check our post which explains it all.
Absorption of Carotenoids present in your Carrots
Our body’s absorption of the carotenoids present in vegetables like carrots and spinach is positively affected by soluble fats. This means that adding some healthy fats to your breakfast will enhance the absorption of your juice nutrients. Think almonds.
I recommend to mix spinach and carrots with avocados, to enhance the carotenoids absorption.
We like eating about five almonds with our morning carrot juice, this provides some extra fiber and good oils and sources of energy, first thing in the morning!
Looking for more Morning Rocking Juices?
Subscribe to get our Juicing and Smoothies eBook Free Copy.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #ourplantbasedworld on Instagram. Cheers!
This is how to make a delicious and nutrient-dense Carrot, Apple and Celery Juice!
10 Benefits of Carrot, Apple, and Celery Juice
- 2 carrot in medium pieces
- 2 celery stalks, leaves, and all
- 1 apple in medium pieces
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh, about 1 inch
- Depending on the Juicer you have,you may be able to throw everything in the Juicer without cutting it; if not,take out the core of the apple.
- Start introducing all theingredients, combining the leaves and solids, to prevent the juicer fromgetting stuck.
- If you want to thin the juice a little, you can add about half a cup of water in the juicer aperture so it drag some of the rest of the fruits and veggies.
You can also add both the carrots and celery stalks and leaves. It is not necessary to peel the ginger; the Juicer will do it all. I use this Juicer. Works very well but I am planning to upgrade to a Cold-Pressed one (the benefits are outlined in the article).